Thursday, June 2, 2022

LEFTOVER WINE WILL KEEP IN THE FRIDGE FOR A WHILE

 


Nearly a month ago I became unwell. This resulted in a few visits to the doctors, an ultrasound procedure and  4 days in hospital followed by an endoscopy procedure.

Before I became unwell I had opened a bottle of the superb Church Road Reserve chardonnay 2018. Over two days I managed to drink a half bottle of this wine. When I was prescribed medication and couldn't drink I decanted the remaining half of the bottle into a 375ml bottle and tightly sealed with the screwcap.

Yesterday I opened this bottle which I've kept in the fridge and the wine is superb and in good condition.


I just thought that I'd let you know.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks (on behalf of The Wine Guy Express) for the comment but should you not have used an apostrophe there?

    ReplyDelete